- Easy-to-navigate A-to-Z guide to remedies that heal or mitigate symptoms for a range of ailments, from acne to migraines to Parkinson’s disease, and more
- Special features explain how to diffuse oils, make a compress, and offer healing massage
- Over 170 ailments covered and over 300 homemade remedies included
- Profiles of 75 essential oils to know and use, including info on medicinal uses, application methods, blending, and precautions
- Reviews the 10 most popular essential oils brands and their products
“LOVE this BOOK!” – Angie Waggoner
“This is a Must Read for Essential Oils!” -Benoit
“Best Book On Essential Oil benefits And More!!!” – Sherry Edwards
“I couldn’t have read this sooner!” -Linda Perry
“Answered so many of my questions. A must read book.” -Linda Boyd
“A new and more thorough way to look at essential oils and how to make the best use of them!” -Krista Bainbridge
“No need for WebMD- This book has it all!” – Christina Dale
- Over 85 easy-to-follow recipes for curing ailments, enhancing beauty, and sprucing up the home
- 10 helpful tips for blending essential oils correctly and safely
- Advice for where to buy the best essential oils, and how to store your collection
- Information on the benefits of essential oils and aromatherapy
3. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health — Beauty — a Safe Home Environment
Amazon #1 Best Seller!
A necessary resource for anyone interested in alternative approaches to healing, this book contains more than 600 easy-to-follow recipes for essential oil treatments and aromatherapy.
“” -R. Hanger
“” -Vicki Fotheringham
“” -Genevieve Kiger
“” -Julie Ann Dawson
“” -Angie B.
“” -Karen L. Shumway
4. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook for Everyday Wellness
The best known way to use essential oils is through massage. In this comprehensive book there are many, many more ways to use the oils for everything from arthritis and asthma to high blood pressure and constipation.
Essential oils are now emerging as scientifically proven and accepted remedies for a variety of common conditions. The why and how certain oils heal still remains somewhat mysterious.
Oils can help to treat everyday ailments, whether it be strengthening the immune system, fighting bacteria and viruses, and lowering stress levels to toning, relaxing and strengthening muscles. These oils help the body heal itself.
“” -Elizabeth Walker
“” -Mrs. Ocean
“” -S. McDonald
5. Essential Living
Andrea brings the therapeutic use of essential oils to your home in Essential Living. Her easy-to-follow recipes teach beginners and experts alike how to create natural, safe products to replace synthetic chemicals and toxic ingredients found in many store brands.
With a modest collection of essential oils and tools from around the kitchen, learn how to create cleaning scrubs, natural air fresheners and healthy body products.
Neatly organized by room and purpose, these recipes give readers the power to replace unwanted chemicals with handmade, effective, aromatic products.
“” -Iveta D.
“” -Morgan Lefey
“” -Nicole Lauber
“” -Andi G.