Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of the most popular essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits.
High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function when seasonal threats are high.
As with many citrus peel oils, Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health.
It can be taken daily to cleanse the body or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner.
Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air.
Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
Provides antioxidants, which are essential to overall health
Uplifting to the mind and body
Uses for Wild Orange
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health. Be sure to read the label on the bottle to make sure it is safe to take internally. Some oils should not be consumed.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck.
- Massage Wild Orange on sore muscles for relief and to prevent spasms.
- After a long day, use Wild Orange as a natural sedative to help you relax.
- Apply a couple drops of oil to alleviate inflammations.
- Inhaling the aroma can help to lessen anxiety, anger, and depression.
- Can be used as an aphrodisiac and can assist in curing frigidity, erectile problems, impotence, loss of sex drive, and decreased libido.
- Apply the oil topically on the stomach to alleviate bloating and stomach aches.
- Promotes secretion in the endocrine and and exocrine glands to promote menstruation and lactation.
- A great Antiseptic solution. Use this oil to clean wounds/cuts to avoid infection.
- Boost the immune system.
- Assists with acne and dermatitis.
- Alleviates constipation.
- Use Wild Orange to speed up your metabolism and lose weight.
- Study suggests that aromatherapy using orange essential oil may aid in improving cognitive function, especially in Alzheimer’s Disease patients.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Refreshing Lip Balm: Heat 2 Tbsp of oil with 1 Tbsp beeswax until combined then stir in 10 drops of Peppermint and 10 drops Wild Orange essential oil. Use once cool and firm.
Invigorating Body Scrub: Mix together 1/2 Cup coconut oil, 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, 15 drops wild orange essential oil, 3 drops cinnamon bark essential oil. Store in and air tight glass container.
Joyful Diffuser Blend: 2 drops Bergamot, 2 drops Grapefruit, and 1 drop Wild Orange.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.